- Durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Base and sides in waterproof Bergshell fabric made from recycled nylon.
- Fjällräven’s unique wooden frame reduces CO2 emissions by 90%.
- Comfortable, robust carrying system with adjustable back length.
- Attachment points for skis and ice axes/poles as well as loops for a toboggan.
Ergonomic robust backpack for year-round use. It has Fjällräven’s award-winning wooden frame and durable, sustainable materials that will last for many years of adventures in rough terrain. Slim profile gives freedom of movement and its well-planned compartments make it easy to organize gear – like the front pocket that has space for reinforcement layers or a small shovel. The carrying system is designed to distribute heavy loads and can easily be adjusted to suit different back lengths.
Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Bergshell®: 400D 100% polyamide
Height: 62 cm
Width: 26 cm
Depth: 21 cm
Adjustable back length: Yes
Min. back length: 34 cm
Max. back length: 56 cm
Volume: 52 l
Weight: 2260 g
Number of pockets: 10
Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Outside compartment, Outside stretch pocket(s), Security pocket, Zippered inside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
Carrying system: Adjustable, Wooden frame
Chest strap: Yes
Hip belt: Yes
Top lid: Detachable top lid
Top opening: Yes
Bottom opening: Yes
Equipment features: Holder for ice axe or hiking poles, Expandable side pocket, Side compression straps
Hydration system compatible: Yes
Rain cover included: Yes