Technical trekking tights with abrasion-resistant Cordura over the seat and knees.
- Durable stretch fabric in recycled polyester with a matte, opaque finish.
- Reinforcements on knees and rear for extra protection in rough/damp terrain.
- Comfortable, wide waistband that can be adjusted with an inside drawcord.
- Secure leg pockets with envelope closures.
- 7/8-length legs with low-profile hems.
Abisko Trekking Tights Pro W are highly technical, made from a double-knitted, moisture-wicking stretch fabric with recycled polyester and a matte, opaque finish. The pockets are tilted for easier access and the 7/8-length legs fit really well with socks and hiking boots. Reinforcements in high-stretch Cordura offer extra protection in rough terrain or when sitting on damp ground.
Article number: F84771
Features: Durable, Stretch
Environmental info: Recycled polyester
Material: 71% polyester, 29% elastane
90% polyamide, 10% elastane
Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear
Inseam length: 63 cm
Weight: 245 g
Weight reference: in size S
Model height: 178 cm
Model wears size: S
Waist: High waist
Fit: Slim Fit
Leg type: 7/8 trousers
Leg endings: Fixed length
Pre-shaped knees: No
Boot hook: No
Number of pockets: 2
Pockets: Map pocket, Mesh pocket(s)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LZGgDGLE6Q
Washing: 40°C mild process
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener