- Light insulated pullover for extra warmth during trekking breaks or on cool summer evenings.
- Made from polyester with mechanical stretch and padded with G-Loft Supreme (40 g/sqm).
- Great as a lightly padded jacket in spring or summer, and equally suitable as an insulating mid-layer in colder conditions.
- High collar with a half-length zipper at the front.
- Large kangaroo pocket with zippers, positioned high for comfort.
- Can be packed into the pocket to double as a small pillow.
- Drawcord adjustment at the hem.
- Elasticated sleeve cuffs.
The Fjallraven Men's Abisko Padded Pullover Jacket is a lightly insulated pullover for cool moments on the trail. Cool as in temperature, although you'll still look sharp as hell. A touch of G-Loft Supreme insulation, 40g to be exact, is all you'll need to stay warm in mild spring or cool summer weather. Coupled with movement, it'll keep your upper half nice and happy. A kangaroo pocket is closed off on each side by a zipper, so your snacks don't get lost and a 1/4 length zipper releases heat when you get a little warm..
Material: 100 % Polyester
Insulation Details: 40 g/m2 G-Loft Supreme
Weight: 310 g
Weight reference: M