- Lightweight, well-ventilated zip-off trousers for trekking.
- Mid-thigh zippers transform the trousers into shorts.
- Made from four-way stretch and G-1000 Lite for optimized mobility and durability.
- G-1000 reinforcements at leg endings and G-1000 HeavyDuty on inside of lower legs for extra resistance against abrasion from hiking boots.
- Articulated cut with pre-shaped knees and rear.
Light, well-ventilated zip-off trousers for trekking in warm conditions. Zippers at mid-thigh can be used to transform them into a pair of shorts, practical when travelling and you want to pack smart with many uses for one and the same garment. Hardwearing four-way stretch fabric and G-1000 Lite give a comfortable, fast-drying pair of trousers with excellent breathability. The cut is technical with pre-shaped knees that when combined with stretch fabric lets you lengthen your stride without any restrictions. There are two hand pockets as well as spacious leg pockets with zippers for a map or the like. The leg endings have strap adjustments and boothooks that prevent them from riding up. Reinforcements at the hems and on the inside of the calves make them extra resistant to wear and tear.
Material: G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
88% polyamide, 12% elastane
Reinforcement areas: Lower leg
Weight: 430 g
Weight reference: in size 38
Waist: Mid waist
Fit: Regular Fit
Leg type: Zip-off trousers
Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
Pre-shaped knees: Yes
Boot hook: Yes
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 5
Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)