- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco that ventilates well.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Chest pockets with flaps and vertical, zippered openings.
- Bellows pockets with flaps and extra, zippered openings at the sides.
- Gear loops to attach a knife etc. close at hand.
Vidda Pro Jacket has been designed in the same spirit as Vidda/Barents Pro trousers, and with its robust features and durable G-1000 Eco it is perfect for trekking, bushcraft and other demanding outdoor activities, all year round. It has a generous, adjustable hood and no less than seven practical pockets. Smart gear loops in the front pockets let you attach a knife, gloves or other equipment close at hand.
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Reinforcement areas: Shoulders
Weight: 740 g
Weight reference: in size S
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 7
Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)