- G-1000 Eco Stretch in organic cotton and partly recycled polyester.
- Pocket on the bib with flap and opening for a pen.
- Hand pockets and rear pockets.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with metal fasteners at the front.
- Small Fjällräven logo on the front and a larger one on the back.
Classic dungarees for an active life spent close to nature. Made from durable, comfortable G-1000 Eco fabric with mechanical stretch that lets you move freely without the use of elastane. Large pocket at the front of the bib section, plus hand pockets and back pockets. Double layers of fabric over the knees for extra durability.
Article number: F87030
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Water-resistant
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
Material: G-1000® Eco Stretch: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Reinforcement areas: Knees
Weight: 463 g
Weight reference: in size S
Model height: 178 cm
Model wears size: S
Fit: Regular Fit
Leg endings: Raw length
Pre-shaped knees: No
Boot hook: No
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 5
Pockets: Back pocket(s), Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Hand pocket(s)
Washing: 40°C normal process
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener