- Durable, wind- and water-resistant jacket in G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Adjustable hood and long zipper with buttoned placket.
- Zippers in the sides for ventilation and easy pull on/take off.
- Zippered hand pockets and buttoned kangaroo pocket.
Go hiking in classic style with Vardag Anorak made from durable, weather-resistant G-1000 Eco. The design is simple with adjustable hood, kangaroo pocket and hand pockets. Its loose fit combined with a long front zipper and a side zipper makes it easy to pull on/take off and wear with other layers. A timeless, long-lasting garment for hiking, daytrips and everyday use, all year round.
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Weight: 620 g
Weight reference: in size M
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 2
Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Kangaroo pocket