- Lightweight and highly compressible down jacket.
- Great as a reinforcement layer on top of or underneath a shell jacket in cold conditions.
- Made from light, recycled polyamide with fluorocarbon-free DWR, and with double layers of fabric on the shoulders, back and lower sleeves.
- Padded with premium-quality ethically produced down in stitch-through channels.
- Well-fitting, adjustable hood.
Light and compressible down jacket for chilly winter outings, perfect as a convenient reinforcement garment over a shell jacket. Ethically produced down, recycled polyamide and PFC-free impregnation also make it a sustainable choice. 100% recycled polyamide. Pliant, wind and water-resistant fabric. Double layers of fabric on the shoulders, rear and lower sleeves. Padded with high-quality ethically produced down. Stitch-through down channels. Adjustable hood. Two zippered hand pockets. Security pocket inside the right pocket. Inside pocket with zipper. Two inside storage pockets. Two-way zipper with inside protective flap. Drawcord adjustment at hem. Repair kit.
Material: 100% polyamide
Lining: 100% polyamide
Filling: 95% goose down, 5% feather
Fill power: 800 CUIN
Fill weight: 120 g
Reinforcement areas: Shoulders
Weight: 470 g
Weight reference: in size S
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Hood features: Drawcord adjustment, Fixed
Closing: Two-way zipper
Clothing layer: Mid layer, Outerwear
Number of pockets: 4
Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Hand pocket(s), Security pocket