- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco with stretch panels.
- Designed for versatile functionality in the mountains and for everyday use.
- Spacious leg pockets – one buttoned and the other zippered.
- Leg endings with strap adjustments and boot hooks.
- Curved fit and Regular leg length.
Kaipak Trousers are designed to work just as well on the trail as for everyday use. This model has Curved Fit with an accentuated waist, and the cut is articulated with stretch panels in the waist, crotch and back of knees for extra freedom of movement. The main fabric is durable G-1000 Eco that can resist wind and brief showers, and that can be waxed with Greenland Wax for enhanced weather protection. Leg endings with strap adjustments and boot hooks.
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
88% polyamide, 12% elastane
Weight: 400 g
Weight reference: in size 38
Waist: High waist
Fit: Curved Fit
Leg type: Full leg trousers
Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
Pre-shaped knees: Yes
Boot hook: Yes
Number of pockets: 4
Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)