- Soft flannel in recycled wool and polyester.
- Padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA from corn starch.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco.
- One chest pocket with flap and two hand pockets, all buttoned.
- Press buttons at the front and on cuffs.
Stay a little longer by the campfire in this comfortable mid-layer jacket in relaxed lumberjack style. It is a warmer version of our popular Canada Shirt, made from soft flannel in recycled wool and padded with Lavalan; a sustainable padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA fibres from corn starch. Shoulders, elbows and pocket flap are reinforced with G-1000 Eco for extra durability. Perfect under a shell jacket on cold autumn and winter days, and also works well by itself in mild temperatures.
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
65% wool, 30% polyester, 5% other fibers
Reinforcement areas: Shoulders, Elbows
Weight: 656 g
Weight reference: in size S
Fit: Comfort Fit
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Closing: Press buttons
Clothing layer: Mid layer, Outerwear
Number of pockets: 3
Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Side pocket(s) with press button