- Durable stretch fabric in recycled polyester with a matte, opaque finish.
- Reinforcements at knees and rear for extra protection in rough terrain.
- Supportive inside shield at upper front.
- Waist is adjustable with an inside drawstring.
- Secure leg pockets with envelope closures.
Abisko Trekking Tights Pro M are highly technical, made from a double-knitted, moisture-wicking stretch fabric with recycled polyester and a matte, opaque finish. The pockets are tilted for easier access and the 7/8-length legs fit really well with socks and hiking boots. Reinforcements in high-stretch Cordura offer extra protection in rough terrain or when sitting on damp ground.
Article number: F84772
Features: Durable, Stretch
Environmental info: Recycled polyester
Material: 71% polyester, 29% elastane
90% polyamide, 10% elastane
Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear
Inseam length: 70 cm
Weight: 300 g
Weight reference: in size M
Model height: 184 cm
Model wears size: M
Waist: Mid waist
Fit: Slim Fit
Leg type: Full leg trousers
Leg endings: Fixed length
Pre-shaped knees: No
Boot hook: No
Number of pockets: 2
Pockets: Map pocket, Mesh pocket(s)
Washing: 40°C mild process
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: do not iron
Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener