- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Generous hip-to-knee ventilation zippers.
- Pre-shaped knees with openings for knee pads (an accessory).
- Gusset in stretch fabric for extra freedom of movement.
- Shorter leg length (–5 cm).
Durable trekking trousers with technical features, made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco. The model is based on our best-selling Vidda Pro but has improved ventilation options and a new, slightly slimmer fit that still has great freedom of movement. The buttoned strap adjustments at the leg endings can be removed and there are numerous practical pockets and details – such as a knife pocket on the right-hand leg and a loop for an axe on the side of the waist. NOTE: This model has a shorter leg length (–5 cm).
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
Reinforcement areas: Knees
Weight: 525 g
Weight reference: in size 38
Waist: Mid waist
Fit: Regular Fit
Leg type: Full leg trousers
Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
Pre-shaped knees: Yes
Boot hook: Yes
Number of pockets: 6
Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Knife pocket