- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- Ventilation zippers from hips to knees, and down calves.
- Detachable strap adjustments at leg endings, boot hooks and loops for stirrups.
- Spacious leg pockets with flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket.
- Shorter leg length (–5 cm).
Award-winning trekking trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco, now updated for even better performance, fit and durability. We have also added an attachment zone for suspenders and the leg endings have a new design that is easier to adjust and repair. Just as before, the trousers have classic, large pockets, generous ventilation zippers and openings for knee pads (an accessory). A well-fitting, durable classic for maximum freedom of movement in the mountains.
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear, Pockets
Weight: 540 g
Weight reference: in size 38
Waist: Mid waist
Fit: Regular Fit
Leg type: Full leg trousers
Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
Pre-shaped knees: Yes
Boot hook: Yes
Number of pockets: 4
Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)