- Lightweight outer fabric and lining in 100% recycled polyamide.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over the shoulders.
- Two hand pockets and an inside pocket, all with zippers.
- Zipper with inside placket.
Expedition Pack Down Jacket is a lightweight, packable down jacket for winter activities. Easy to pull on for extra warmth when you take a break, and just as easy to compress into its own inner pocket when you don’t need it. Padded with one layer of ethically produced down in stitch-through channels with synthetic insulation over the shoulders for extra resistance against pressure and moisture. Part of Fjällräven’s Expedition Series with iconic designs, sustainably produced materials and high reliability in cold conditions.
Material: 100% polyamide
Lining: 100% polyamide
Filling: 90% goose down, 10% feather
Fill power: 700 CUIN
Fill weight: 100 g
Reinforcement areas: Shoulders
Weight: 415 g
Weight reference: in size M
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Closing: One-way zipper
Clothing layer: Outerwear, Insulating layer
Number of pockets: 3
Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)