- Lightweight outer fabric and lining in 100% recycled polyamide.
- Padded with 100% recycled polyester in stitch-through channels.
- Snug-fitting hood with elastic edging.
- Two hand pockets and an inside pocket, all with zippers.
- Front zipper has an inside placket.
Expedition Lätt Hoodie is a lightweight, pliant reinforcement jacket perfect for a range of winter activities. Padded with 100% recycled polyester free-fibre insulation that gives a down-like puffiness and loft. Perfect under a shell jacket and an excellent choice in wet conditions as it can handle some moisture without losing its insulating capacity. Hood, two hand pockets and an inside pocket that doubles as a pack bag. Part of Fjällräven’s Expedition Series with iconic designs, sustainably produced materials and high reliability in cold conditions.
Material: 100% polyamide
Lining: 100% polyamide
Filling: 100% polyester
Fill weight: 133 g
Weight: 420 g
Weight reference: in size S
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Hood features: Fixed
Closing: One-way zipper
Clothing layer: Outerwear, Insulating layer
Number of pockets: 3
Pockets: Inner pocket(s), Side pocket(s) with zipper