- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with reinforced, waterproof base in nylon.
- Top pocket plus built-in seat pad and cover in safety orange.
- Main compartment can be accessed from the top or via a zipper at the front.
- Daisychain webbing for attachment of extra gear.
- Can be expanded with Singi Side Pocket (art. 23323, not included).
Take a seat! This durable daypack has a built-in frame that lets you sit down and enjoy your surroundings. Now upgraded with sustainable fabric – Fjällräven’s durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S – and an updated design that makes it even easier to use. The main compartment has a snowlock but can also be accessed via a zipper at the front. Perfect for hunting, fishing, bird watching etc. when you want to both carry comfortably and have a seat with you.
Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
100% polyamide 500D
Height: 52 cm
Width: 27 cm
Depth: 24 cm
Volume: 27 l
Weight: 2100 g
Number of pockets: 3
Pockets: Zippered outside pocket(s)