- Light and packable with a well-fitting cut.
- Double knitted with the inside layer in merino wool.
- Outer layer in hardwearing polyamide.
- The wool is traceable and ethically produced.
- Wicks moisture away moisture and warms even when damp.
Stay warm on the mountain – light, pliant Keb Wool Sweater wicks away moisture and helps you keep a steady body temperature when you are alternating between different activity levels. Made from double-knitted material with ethically produced merino wool closest to the body, while the outer layer is in hardwearing polyamide. Extra practical on longer trips as wool has a natural resistance to bad odours.
Material: 60% wool, 40% polyamide
Weight: 440 g
Weight reference: in size M
Fit: Regular Fit
Sleeve type: Long sleeve