- Robust double-woven stretch fabric.
- Durable fabric surface in recycled nylon.
- Soft inside in moisture-wicking polyester.
- Wind and water resistant with good ventilation.
- Ventilation zippers at the sides.
Winter’s best days are spent in unmarked terrain and Keb Touring Jacket gives you unlimited freedom of movement when trekking or ski touring. Durable, partially recycled stretch fabric ventilates out moisture when you are working hard, and protects you in changeable winter weather. Add to this reinforcements and durable features and you have the perfect companion for autumn and winter adventures.
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
50% polyester, 43% polyamide, 7% elastane
Reinforcement areas: Shoulders
Weight: 730 g
Weight reference: in size S
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Hood features: Drawcord adjustment, Helmet compatible
Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 5
Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)