- Lightweight, durable jacket for technical trekking and mountain activities in the spring, summer or fall.
- Perfect for unpredictable mountain weather as the fabric resists wind and light rain, and dries quickly should it get wet.
- Made from light, weather-resistant ripstop polyester fabric with four-way mechanical stretch and PFC-free DWR.
- Designed for excellent mobility and ventilation on single or multi-day treks or even light climbs
- G-1000® Lite Eco reinforcements on the shoulders to resist abrasion from backpack
- Two-way zippered ventilation openings at the sides
- Two-way front zipper
- Articulated sleeves with underarm gussets
- Elastic at the sleeve cuffs
- Large zippered chest pockets with inside mesh pockets for a phone and other small items
Make your adventure dreams a reality – with the Keb Lite Jacket by FJALLRAVEN for men you have full freedom of movement on the mountain. The fabric is light, strong and well ventilated, and the zippers in the sides let air circulate on hot days. A sustainable choice that is just as suitable for daytrips as for multiday treks in the spring, summer and autumn.
Material: G-1000® Lite Eco - 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
Weight: 440 g
Weight reference: in size M
Sleeve type: Long sleeve