- Technically advanced trekking trousers with built-in gaiter function.
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- Zippers above the knee transform the lower part of the trouser legs into gaiters.
- Ventilation zippers from the hips to knees.
- Boot hooks in the leg endings and loops to attach straps or stirrups.
Award-winning trekking trousers with Regular Fit with a mid waist. Made in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco, now updated for even better performance, fit and durability. We have also added an attachment zone for suspenders and the leg endings have a new design that is easier to adjust and repair. Just as before, the trousers have classic, large pockets and generous ventilation openings along the thighs and calves. A well-fitting, durable classic for maximum freedom of movement in the mountains.
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear
Weight: 560 g
Weight reference: in size 38
Waist: Mid waist
Fit: Regular Fit
Leg type: Zip-off trousers
Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
Pre-shaped knees: Yes
Boot hook: Yes
Number of pockets: 4
Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)