- Technical, well-insulated down jacket for trekking and ski touring in winter conditions.
- Made from light, recycled polyamide with fluorocarbon-free DWR.
- Padded with premium-quality ethically produced goose down distributed in two offset layers that eliminate heat loss.
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over the shoulders and double layers of fabric on the hood, shoulders, lower sleeves and torso for extra durability.
- Can be highly compressed to take up little space in a backpack.
Technical, well-insulated down jacket packed with practical features for reliable functionality during winter activities. Insulated baffles keep warmth in and suspenders let you keep the jacket “on” without using the sleeves – to make sure it doesn't blow away in windy conditions. 100% recycled polyamide. Pliant, wind- and water-resistant fabric. Padded with high-quality ethically produced down. Brick-layer down channel construction eliminates heat loss. Extra synthetic padding on the shoulders and lower arms. Double layers of fabric on the shoulders, hood, cuffs and rear. Inside reinforced against wear from a climbing harness. Insulated baffles in the collar, cuffs and hem. Adjustable hood with room for a helmet. Detachable suspenders with elastic attachments. Robust zipper with inside protective flap and press buttons. Two chest pockets and two hand pockets. Inside pocket and spacious storage pockets. Velcro at sleeve cuffs and drawcord adjustment at hem. Repair kit.
Material: 100% polyamide
Lining: 100% polyamide
Filling: 95% goose down, 5% feather
Fill power: 800 CUIN
Fill weight: 420 g
Reinforcement areas: Shoulders
Weight: 1240 g
Weight reference: in size M
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Hood features: Drawcord adjustment, Helmet compatible
Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 7
Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)