- Hardwearing, functional 5-pocket jeans for everyday outdoor life.
- Made from G-1000 Eco with recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Two hand pockets, one small coin pocket and two back pockets.
- Leg pocket with buttoned flap and hidden bellows.
- Regular fit with slightly tapered legs.
Like a pair of jeans, but with built-in functionality. Greenland Jeans are a durable everyday pair of trousers that also work well on trekking or fishing outings. Articulated knees and gusset at the crotch give comfortable freedom of movement when stepping over logs and stones and the leg pocket takes care of a map, phone or a box of fishing lures. Durable, fast-drying G-1000 Eco. Regular Fit with tapered cut. Regular leg length. 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton. Gusset at crotch for comfort and freedom of movement. Articulated knees. Leg pocket with flap and button. Two hand pockets. Coin pocket. Two back pockets. Wind- and water-resistant. Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax.
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Weight: 390 g
Weight reference: in size 48
Waist: Mid waist
Fit: Regular Fit
Leg type: Full leg trousers
Leg endings: Fixed length
Pre-shaped knees: Yes
Number of pockets: 5
Pockets: Back pocket(s), Hand pocket(s), Security pocket, Side pocket(s) with press button