- Lightweight jersey knit in merino wool and polyester.
- Warm when it’s cold, comfortably cool when it’s hot.
- Natural resistance to bad odours.
- Loose cut that lets air circulate around the body.
- Traceable, ethically produced merino wool.
Lightweight short-sleeved t-shirt in a soft jersey knit made from merino wool and recycled polyester. Combines the temperature-regulating properties of wool fibres with the durability and moisture-wicking properties of synthetic ones. A perfect first layer in both warm and cold climates, and extra useful on multiday trips as wool naturally resists bad odours. Printed with a Fjällräven logo on the chest.
Material: 50% polyester, 50% wool
Weight: 125 g
Weight reference: in size M
Sleeve type: Short sleeve