- Light, airy and durable fabrics with mechanical stretch.
- Zippers just above the knees transform the trousers into shorts.
- Spacious leg pockets – one zippered and one buttoned.
- Hand pockets with zippers and mesh lining.
- Regular leg length with drawcord adjustments at leg endings.
Our prize-winning Abisko Midsummer Trousers, here with zip-off functionality. Made in G-1000 Air Stretch with organic cotton and partially recycled polyester, and pliant stretch fabric that is also made of partially recycled polyester. Both fabrics are quick drying with excellent air circulation. Perfect for hiking and travelling when you sometimes need shorts and sometimes need trousers to protect against sun, terrain or insects.
Material: G-1000® Air Stretch: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear, Pockets
Weight: 300 g
Weight reference: in size 38
Waist: Mid waist
Fit: Regular Fit
Leg type: Zip-off trousers
Leg endings: Fixed length
Pre-shaped knees: Yes
Boot hook: No
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 4
Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Phone pocket